Saturday, January 31, 2009

Top 3 Favorite Songs


I thought I would share with everyone
my top three favorite songs of all time! : D

You excited?

I bet you are!

Here we go!

#1 -

Billy Joel's River of Dreams




I really like Billy Joel's music. I pretty much grew up with it. But, as good as his music is, I kind of get tired of listening to him sometimes. You can only play his songs so many times. lol

No offence Billy! : )


#2 -

Sting's Fields of Gold




Sting's music is awesome. Another artist I grew up with. Although, I would have to say...some of his music I don't care for. Most of it I do though! : ) Excellent artist - one of my all time favs!

Another favorite is Sting's rendition of Johnny Cash's I Hung My Head. Brings me to tears. IDK why!?!


#3 -

Jimmy Cliff's I Can See Clearly Now




This is the only song I like of his. : D But it's an awesome song! : )


Hope you enjoyed! : D

No comments: