Saturday, January 31, 2009

Favorite Artists



I just had too! lol

My all time favorite artist is...

James Taylor


I love his music. IDK why, but it's like my medicine. Whenever I get stressed out or anxious about something I just turn on James Taylor and I instantly start feelin better.

I don't really have a favorite of his; I think they are all equally good. I guess that's why I like his music so much. I really like one of his newer albums - October Road. It's really good! :)

Other Top Favorites


Billy Joel - Link
River Of Dreams

I like Billy Joel's music all around. Excellent artist.



Sting - Link

Fields Of Gold

Interesting fact is, Sting writes and produces all his own songs. Extremely talented!


Seal - Link
Kiss From A Rose

I always enjoy his music. There are times when I can listen to him all day long and not get tired of him. There are some songs I like more than others, but for the most part, I like all of his music. Maybe it's his voice - IDK?


Rod Stewart - Link

Forever Young

There are some of his songs I really don't care for and there a handful of his songs I really, really like. His old style music is interesting. You have to really get a taste for it though. Over-all an excellent artist.


Eric Clapton - Link
Blue Eyes Blue

Once was in a band called Cream. Personally, I like him better as a solo artist. There are very few songs I don't like of his. Really very enjoyable.


Phil Collins - Link
Another Day In Paradise

At a point in time, he was the lead singer of Genesis. Again, I think I like him better as a solo artist. He has done a few songs for Disney movies like Tarzan and Brother Bear. Love his music! He has a newer album I really enjoy called - Testify.


I really like these guys, I guess mainly because their music is very soulful. I really enjoy a lot of the Soft Rock type music.

- - - - -

Top Favorite

James Taylor


More Top Favorites

Billy Joel
Eric Clapton

Phil Collins
Rod Stewart
Seal
Sting



Other Favorites

Boston
Bruce Hornsby
Celtic Woman
Chicago
Dan Fogelberg
Enya
Fleetwood Mac
Genesis
Harry Connick Jr.
John Denver
John Tesh
Johnny Cash
Jonny Lang
Josh Groban
Journey
Keith Urban
Kenny Loggins
Lionel Richie
Michael McDonald
Moya Brenon
Neil Diamond
Rascal Flatts

Roger Whittaker
Styx
Tim McGraw
Tracy Chapman
Yanni


And Many Others! :)

No comments: